ISBN 13: 9780123994844
The revised edition will allow researchers in the field to gain an up-to-date, thorough understanding of the field from first principles, allowing them to understand, design, develop and improve inhaled pharmaceutical aerosol devices and therapies. The first four chapters provide an introduction to several fundamental topics. Chapters consider mechanics and deposition specifically in the respiratory tract, while the last three chapters consider the mechanics associated with the three main existing types of pharmaceutical aerosol inhalation devices.
The text will be used extensively by academics in their research, as well as in courses taught on this topic at both the undergraduate and graduate level.
The Mechanics of Inhaled Pharmaceutical Aerosols : Warren H. Finlay :
The behaviour of aerosols in the respiratory tract is explained in detail, with complete coverage of the fundamentals of current deposition models. The book begins by providing a comprehensive introduction to aspects of aerosol mechanics that are relevant to inhaled pharmaceutical aerosols. It then gives an exhaustive pedagogical description of the behaviour of evaporating and condensing droplets both aqueous and propellant-based , an introductory chapter on lung geometry and inhalation patterns, and coverage of relevant aspects of fluid mechanics in the lung.
Finally, the book provides invaluable, detailed coverage on the mechanics of common pharmaceutical aerosol delivery systems and deposition in the respiratory tract. Throughout the book are many detailed numerical examples that apply the salient concepts to typical inhaled pharmaceutical aerosols.
This book will be of interest to scientists and engineers involved in the research and development of inhaled pharmaceutical aerosol products. Particle Deposition in the Respiratory Tract 8.
- Auraria: A Novel.
- Stealing the Network: How to Own an Identity?
- Mechanics of Inhaled Pharmaceutical Aerosols (eBook)?
- ^^free epub The Mechanics of Inhaled Pharmaceutical Aerosols: An Intr….
- Army Techniques Publication ATP 3-57.50 Civil Affairs Civil Information Management September 2013.
Nebulizers 9. Dry Powder Inhalers Metered Dose Propellant Inhalers. Powered by. You are connected as. Connect with:.
You may also be interested in...
Use your name:. Thank you for posting a review!
We value your input. Share your review so everyone else can enjoy it too.
- Functioning of Transmembrane Receptors in Signaling Mechanisms: Cell Signaling Collection.
- The Mechanics of Inhaled Pharmaceutical Aerosols.
- LEED Reference Guide for Green Building Design and Construction?
Your review was sent successfully and is now waiting for our team to publish it. Reviews 0. Updating Results. If you wish to place a tax exempt order please contact us.
- Emergencies in Childrens and Young Peoples Nursing (Emergencies in...);
- Read The Mechanics of Inhaled Pharmaceutical Aerosols: An Introduction PDF Full Ebook!
- Stolen Child.
Related The Mechanics of Inhaled Pharmaceutical Aerosols: An Introduction
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved